Smart Buildings Summit 2019
The Smart Buildings Summit 2019, taking place in Sydney 26 to 28 November, is where you learn how to use strategy, technology and design to maximise building performance and workplace productivity.
Now in its third year, the event will once again bring together Australia’s commercial real estate community to explore the technologies and strategies that will enable sustainable and productive building.
The Smart Buildings Summit 2019 is here to give you the tools to make your building respond to the long-term needs of the asset’s investors and owners and the immediate and ongoing needs of its occupants.
Leading industry experts for 2019 include:
- Jörgen Verstralen, Continuous Improve & Innovation Manager, CBRE (Netherlands)
- Markus Porvari, Technology Entrepreneur, Founder, HyperIn Inc. (Finland)
- Joseph Aamidor, Managing Director, Aamidor Consulting (USA)
- William Ruh, Chief Executive Officer, Lendlease Digital, Lendlease
- Maryam Litkouhi, Development Manager Commercial Property, Stockland
What makes this event unique?
- Focus on the opportunities and challenges presented by smart buildings for developers, occupiers, owners and investors
- Get the latest insights into global and local smart building trends, opportunities and challenges
- Focus on the opportunities presented by emerging tech for smart buildings
- Presentations featuring smart buildings from construction to operation
- Support from Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA), the leading international industry organisation that promotes advanced technologies in buildings
This is your opportunity to meet face to face with key decision makers and influencers looking to benefit from smart buildings.