Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency: a workshop
The Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) is hosting its Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency Workshop, to be held in Sydney on 27 March 2018 and in Adelaide on 29 May 2018. The workshop is a training program for businesses and energy professionals, working with and alongside both groups to bring down their respective gas costs through maintenance, tuning, plant upgrades and fuel switching.
About Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency
At the Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency, attendees will learn:
- The ins and outs of gas tariffs, procurement and contracting
- How to develop a business case for gas efficiency projects
- Where the common upgrade opportunities are, including
- gas stream and hot water boiler efficiency
- direct gas heating efficiency
- fuel switching
- How system maintenance can result in quick savings, and
- How to tune systems to improve gas efficiency.
Recent, rapid and significant increases in gas prices mean more businesses are seeking to manage their energy costs through gas efficiency and fuel switching than ever before. Position your business to meet this emerging market demand by attending this one day workshop. If you are grappling with these issues in your business – or you’d like to position yourself to meet this emerging market demand – then this workshop is for you.
Continuing professional development
This program offers CPD points toward the following certifications and accreditations:
Certified Measurement & Verification Professional, 0.9 Credits.
Includes training session, training materials, lunch and refreshments.
|EEC Member fee||$625+GST|
For more information and to register your attendance, visit www.eec.org.au.
Image: scanrail © 123RF.com