The new product is the largest in Kaeser’s Mobilair series.
The M450 is designed to be ideal for applications such as drilling, quarrying, blasting and construction work, and assures dependable supply of compressed air ‘no matter whether in the desert or in the cold’.
It has a maximum available flow rate of 48.1 cubic metres per minute and adjustable pressure between six and 14 bar.
Other features include:
- electronically-controlled MTU engine with a 2360 kilowatt output
- premium efficiency compressor block
- energy-saving fan
- Sigma Control smart controller, which indicates when next scheduled maintenance is due
- straightforward pressure adjustment, and
- availability on a construction site chassis with steering axle and parking brake, or as a stationary version with skids.