Presented by the Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) and now in its seventh year running, the National Energy Efficiency Awards are Australia’s highest profile honours dedicated to excellence in energy efficiency.
The National Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 will recognise and celebrate excellence in energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management. The Energy Efficiency Council invites nominations for projects, colleagues and clients across 12 categories that demonstrate outstanding achievement in performance, leadership and innovation.
Nominations are now open for the following award categories:
- Best commercial building energy efficiency project – below 2000 sqm
- Best commercial building energy efficiency project – above 2000 sqm
- Best industrial energy efficiency project
- Best residential energy efficiency project
- Best small medium enterprise (SME) energy efficiency project
- Best ‘smart energy’ project
- Best innovation in energy efficiency
- Best energy saving program
- Leading energy user – presented in partnership with EUAA
- Young energy efficiency professional 2018
- Energy efficiency champion 2018
And new in 2018, nominations from the commercial building, industrial, residential and energy user categories will also be invited to nominate their project for consideration in the:
- Integrated clean energy award – presented in partnership with ARENA
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 will be unveiled at a memorable Gala Dinner on Monday 19 November 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney NSW.
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 31 August 2018.
Need inspiration? Click here to read about the 2017 winners recognised for their efforts in energy efficiency.
For further information contact the Energy Efficiency Council on +613 8327 8423 or by visiting [email protected].