The winners of the (ARBS) Air-conditioning Refrigeration Building Services 2020 industry awards have been announced.
The Awards were held in an online gala, celebrating and rewarding the exceptional work of the innovators in the industry, seeking out individuals and organisations that demonstrated a commitment to excellence and ingenuity in an ever challenging climate.
“Leading a business or product to success is a remarkable endeavour, which is why we are proud to showcase the dedication and expertise of our deserving award-winners,” says Sue Falcke, ARBS exhibition manager. “I wish everyone the very best for the future and offer my congratulations on their well-deserved win in these prestigious awards.”
- ARBS Young Achiever Award: Chris Stamatis of CopperTree Analytics
- ARBS Project Excellence Award: The Woolworths Energy Management Centre, by Bueno and Woolworths
- ARBS Product Excellence Award: Actrol’s DC-3 Smart Refrigeration System
- ARBS Software/Digital Excellence Award: Bueno Platform by Bueno
- ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award: Professional Diploma in Building Services – HVAC&R – AIRAH
The ARBS Hall of Fame 2020 members are:
- Mike Garton – CIBSE ANZ
- Alan Channells – AREMA
- Steve Smith – RACCA
- John Mott – AIRAH
- Michael Crook – AMCA
ARBS’s 2020 physical event was postponed earlier this year, and will now take place from 27 to 29 April 2022 in Melbourne.