VMS R700 is the latest iteration of Honeywell’s video management platform and Pro-Watch 5.5 is the latest iteration of the Pro-Watch Integrated Security suite.
Pro-Watch Video Management System (VMS) R700 controls video subsystems to collect, manage and present video in a clear and concise manner.
- video footage access and alarm response via mobile app anytime, anywhere
- reduced solution cost with advanced graphics processing unit (GPU) video rendering
- salvo sequence
- 64-bit optimised recording engine
- optimised server deployments
- works with H.265 smart video compression codec, multi-imager and fisheye cameras
- provides multiple camera views in web clients
- new integrations with AI, analytics systems and geographic information systems (GIS) online maps, and
- integrates with Honeywell Series 70 AI cameras for edge analytics, licence plate recognition, intelligent video analytics and object classifications video analytics.
Honeywell Pro-Watch Intelligent Command, a user interface that allows organisations to construct a security system with total situational awareness through integration of video and access control solutions, can now be upgraded to Pro-Watch 5.5. It’s the latest iteration of the Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite, a software designed for enterprise and critical infrastructure markets to help protect people and property, optimise productivity, ensure compliance with industry regulations and help reduce costs.
The upgrade aims to enable users to respond quickly to alarms or incidents by providing actionable intelligence. It includes:
- a unified alarm view with maps and associated video that includes standard operating procedures to be followed, enhancing compliance with advanced reporting and reduced security risks
- a unified view of of alarms and maps
- a space/area builder to create logical zones and group-based multi-site views
- integration with cybersecurity and data privacy
- enhances cybersecurity with open supervised device protocol
- improved data privacy with selective masking
- improved operator efficiency with intuitive controls for incident management, and
- simplified maintenance with remote bulk camera firmware upgrade and camera password change capabilities.