New residential property intelligence platform is a game-changer
DistrictData, a game-changing research tool for the residential development market, launched in Victoria, Australia recently, offering “intelligence to develop smarter and invest wisely”. DistrictData assists stakeholders to make more informed investment and development decisions from due diligence through to settlement.
Founder Daniel Slomoi worked for a large consulting firm, Urbis, before founding DistrictData.
Slomoi says, “At DistrictData, we want to empower all urban stakeholders with the data to buy, sell and develop residential property intelligently. We only use the most reputable and up-to-date data available that pass our stringent internal quality controls. The data is either coming through via a live feed from consistently updating sources, or our team are updating the information as soon as it comes to hand.”
Slomoi explains why you should develop smarter:
- Market knowledge allows an understanding of sizing, mix, quality and target market. This allows future development to be suitable to its surrounds and seamlessly integrate with existing community.
- Having an understanding of the supply and demand dynamics of the market helps all stakeholders with seeing and assessing opportunity. Maximise your returns by knowing where to look, what is selling well, what prices are being achieved, what the market requires and what competition exists.
- With our ever-growing national population, adding new dwelling is crucial to shaping a sustainable future.
DistrictData is a user friendly online tool that allows you to choose between:
- a site report – an automatically generated report with comprehensive site and geographic specific development information
- property research – an interactive and customisable platform to conduct property research and create bespoke charts and maps, and
- consulting – a consultant to understand what you are trying to achieve and analyse the largest data source available to help with your property decisions at an affordable price.
Slomoi says, “This game-changing intelligence tool will enable you to make an informed development or investment decision.”
Slomoi has completed a Master of Property at the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Commerce at Monash University, majoring in Accounting and Finance.
DistrictData is available at www.districtdata.com.au.