GUILLIAM OBERHOLSTER presents five crucial tips for FMs to follow when seeking successful digital engineering implementation.
- BIMProject Management
Universities are transforming their campuses to maximise the student experience. Their built-form strategy needs to integrate cutting-edge technology with human-centric focus, writes Robin Sweasey.
- Asset ManagementBIMBuilding and Property ManagementFM IndustryFM SoftwareMaintenance and PlanningProject ManagementProperty and Real EstateStrategic PlanningTechnology and SoftwareWorkplace Management
Technology impacts our lives in countless ways, but often we must learn and adapt to a different and better way of doing things.
- BIMBuilding and Property ManagementEfficiencyEnergy ManagementEnergy, Water and WasteEssential ServicesFitoutFM SoftwareHVAC and RefrigerationMaintenanceSustainabilityTechnology and Software
Building efficiency is set to be significantly transformed with the release of new ground breaking research undertaken by academics at UOW.
- BIMBuilding and Property ManagementFM SoftwareTechnology and Software
Artificial intelligence is a term that covers machines which simulate intelligent action. How will these neural networks aid facility management?
- Asset ManagementBIMBuilding and Property ManagementFM IndustryFM SoftwareIT MaintenanceProject ManagementStrategic PlanningTechnology and Software
Asset management in Australia has been more about keeping track of data about assets from a transactional perspective. Beyond FM’s TONY STACK reports.
- BIMBuilding and Property ManagementFM IndustryFM SoftwareIT MaintenanceIT ManagementSecurityTechnology and Software
Many have declared 2019 to be the year of IoT. CATHERINE CARUANA-McMANUS, director at Meshed IoT and board member at IoT Alliance Australia, explains why property and construction managers should invest in PropTech this year.